Trenton Athletic Club has been serving the Downriver community for 37 years and is locally owned and operated.
Some of the benefits of being a member of Trenton Athletic Club:
- friendly, non-competitive atmosphere
- complimentary fitness orientation
- fully equipped, ultra clean facility
- no hidden fees
- not crowded - no waiting to use the equipment!
- FREE WiFi and coffee
Trenton Athletic Club offers memberships for everyone, no matter what your fitness level is, what your fitness goals are, or what your interests include! Memberships available for individuals, couples and families on a monthly or yearly basis.
Membership includes unlimited use of:
- complete strength training center:
- free weights
- resistance training equipment
- cardiovascular equipment
- functional training center
- locker room facilities
- whirlpool and saunas
- Group Fitness:- taught by certified instructors
- butts and gutts
- boxing bootcamp
- spin & abs
- strength & stretch
- Also available (additional fee may be required):
In order to provide the best possible member/guest experience our guest policy is as follows: You may bring guests to Trenton Athletic Club for a nominal daily charge.of only $15.00 per person. Guest fees are applicable towards membership. Guests must be 18 years and older and must provide photo I.D. Guests 14-17 must be with parent. Guests 13 and under are not allowed to use any of the clubs facilities except for designated programs by the club.
Since member referrals are our best source for new members, sponsoring members are rewarded for each member they sponsor.
Click here to refer your friends now!
Contact a Customer Service Representative at the club for info. 734-676-5850